Someone or something that impacts the status quo
People who act as catalyst for change. A change agent is fueled by passion, and inspires passion in others.
A change agent is someone who "alters" human capability or organizational systems to achieve a
higher degree of output or self actualization
1. Recruitment - Practical Work Experience: God uses practical work experience to prepare His change agents for their ultimate assignment. God initiates a personal encounter with the change agent, often through a personal crisis.
2. Character Development – God takes the change agent through a series of character tests designed to develop humility and trust.
3. Isolation Period – A time of separation from past dependencies realigns values to a biblical economy.
4. Personal Cross – God brings the change agent to experience his or her personal cross.
5. Influence – Change agents are "problem solvers” through invention and entrepreneurship.
6. Networks - change happens as a small number of change agents band together
If you have not gained victory over Satan's traps of performance, passion, position, and possessions before you are elevated as a change agent into a leadership role, you will be an easy prey for Satan and his demons.
Many leaders' integrity is not strong enough to keep them at the top of a mountain once the prosperity, fame, and prestige hit them.
Whatever God sets you free from He automatically gives you an anointing to set other people free from the very thing your were victim of.
Copyright © 2022 Better World Changers - All Rights Reserved.